1.2. Application – a program or service operated by Eazi Access (or on our behalf) that may be displayed on various online, mobile, or other platforms and environments, including those operated by third parties, which permits Eazi Access to interact directly with our users.
1.3. Children – refers to individuals under 18 years of age.
1.4. Data Controller – is Eazi Access Investments (Pty) Ltd (Registration number 2015/309509/07), and any of its subsidiaries or affiliatesthat is responsible for the personal information collected.
1.5. Data Processor – is a person or entity that processes personal information on behalf of a data controller (or data controllers) and is permitted to perform data processing only as directed by the data controller(s).
1.6. IP Address – is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or your company. Eazi Access may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which users visit various parts of its sites and applications, and Eazi Access may combine IP addresses with personal information.
1.7. Parents – means a parent or legal guardian.
1.8. Personal Information – means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information is also treated as personal information.
1.9. Public Forums – Eazi Access’ applications may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide personal information when you use any of these platforms, such personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by Eazi Access or by a third party.
Eazi Access is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and users.
This policy applies where Eazi Access are acting as a data controller with respect to your personal data.
In this policy, “we”; “us”; “our” and “Eazi Access” refers to Eazi Access Investments (Pty) Ltd (Registration number 2015/309509/07), and any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “we”; “us” or “Eazi Access”).
Where use of the website is subject to the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 (POPIA) or where any references to POPIA are made in terms of this Disclaimer, then conformance with the Act shall be limited to the Eazi Access South African Registered Companies or otherwise as determined by POPIA.
3. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
Please keep in mind that when you provide information to us on a third-party site or platform (for example, via our applications), the information you provide may be separately collected by the third-party.
Please also keep in mind that our sites and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by Eazi Access and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites or applications and to read the Privacy Policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
4. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Eazi Access collects two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. For example, Eazi Access collects:
- registration information– information you provide us with when you request information or a quote, create an account, enter a promotion, or link your profile to a third-party site or platform with your registration accounts, such as your first name and surname, company, city and country of residence or work, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number(s) username, and password;
- transaction information– information you provide us with when you request more information, contact or purchase a product or service from Eazi Access, such as your postal address, order and payment information;
- information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications, such as your public posts;
- information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using Eazi Access’ message, chat, post, or similar functionalities, where Eazi Access are permitted by the applicable law to collect this information;
- information Eazi Access obtains from a third party, such as a site or platform provider, about the use of our applications on third-party platforms or devices;
- location information– information provided by a mobile device or other device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where Eazi Access are permitted by law to process this information;
- activity informationabout your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorise through your account, of our sites and applications, such as the content you view or post, how often you use Eazi Access services, and your preferences; and
- use or view device data when you visit Eazi Access’ sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open emails Eazi Access send, including your browser or unique device identifier, and IP addresses.
5. HOW EAZI ACCESS COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION
Eazi Access collects information you provide to us when you request or purchase products, services, or information from us, register with us (including when you link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account), participate in public forums or other activities on our sites and applications, respond to guest surveys, or otherwise interact with us using one or more devices.
Eazi Access collects information through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, analytics tools, Flash, pixels, and Web beacons.
You consent to Eazi Access acquiring information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or Eazi Access collected automatically, such as when we validate postal address information. Applicable laws may require that you authorise the third party to share your information with Eazi Access before we can acquire it.
6. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY EAZI ACCESS
- Eazi Access may process data about your use of its website and services (usage data). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services.
- Eazi Access may process account data, which may include your name and email address. The source of the account data is you or your employer. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- Eazi Access may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (profile data). The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details. The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services.
- Eazi Access may process your personal data that is provided in the course of the use of our services (service data).The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
- Eazi Access may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (enquiry data). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you.
- Eazi Access may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website (transaction data).The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- Eazi Access may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (notification data). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters.
- Eazi Access may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (correspondence data).
Please do not supply any additional or irrelevant personal data to Eazi Access unless we prompt you to do so.
7. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER ENTITIES
Eazi Access will not share your personal information with a third party outside Eazi Access except in limited circumstances, including:
When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services; and
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like package/machine delivery, marketing and advertising, and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by Eazi Access or required by law; and
- When we share your personal information with third parties in connection with the sale of a business, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, to ensure the safety and security of our guests and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our guests and third parties, to comply with legal process, or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
8. DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY, AND RETENTION
The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to Eazi Access. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorised access, disclosure, use, and modification. We regularly review and update our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
You consent to Eazi Access retaining all your personal information for a period of five years after:
8.2. your last electronic or telephonic communication with us; and/or
8.3. your last electronic or telephonic transaction with us.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
In this section, we summarise the rights that you have under South African data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
Your principal rights under the data protection law are:
9.2. the right to object to processing– you have objected to processing, pending the verification of the objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, Eazi Access may continue to store your personal data. However, Eazi Access will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest;
9.3. the right to data portability;
9.4. the right to complain to the Regulator;
9.5. the right to withdraw consent;
9.6. the right to have anyinaccurate personal data about you rectified;
9.7. the right to restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data, or
- processing is unlawful;
9.8 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us, or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third part. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with the Eazi Access’s Information Officer who is responsible for data protection.
To the extent that the legal basis for Eazi Access’ processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
11. OUR DETAILS
11.2 Eazi Access Investments (Pty) Ltd is registered in South Africa under registration number 2015/309509/07with registered offices at Allandale Offices, 23 Magwa Crescent, Waterfall City, 2090. Our principal place of business is at Allandale Offices, 23 Magwa Crescent, Waterfall City, 2090.
You Can Contact Us By:
- post to, Postnet Suite 265, Private Bag X121, Halfway House, 1685
- telephone on, 087 086 4900
- email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
12. INFORMATION OFFICER DETAILS
Name: Christiaan Kruger
Telephone Number: 083 621 6159