High Capacity Telehandlers
Features & Benefits
- Magni Telehandlers is the biggest rough terrain telescopic forklift in the world in terms of capacity.
- Exceptional power and maneuverability.
- Capacities of 10 to 45 tons.
- High tension steel booms offer extreme sturdiness and rigidity.
- Multifunction joysticks and touch screen displays for ease of operation.
- Touch screen display of all engine, transmission and load monitoring system information.
- Fully enclosed, airtight and pressurised cab.
- Powered by Daimler Mercedes Benz Tier 3 B.
- Electronically controlled Bosch Rexroth transmission.
- 40km/h top speed with 10-15% fuel consumption reduction.
- Automatic recognition of attachments and related load charts.
- Electronic load limit device.
- Range of attachments for extreme versatility.
- Active dynamic stabilising system automatically calculates bearing capacity and adapts load chart.